|No. of Lemmings||10|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Previous||Diet Lemmingaid |
Lemming sanctuary in sight (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Postcard from Lemmingland |
From The Boundary Line (ZX Spectrum)
Make the first Lemming dig at the edge of the last pillar so there is at least one pixel of pillar, preventing the other Lemmings from walking past the right side of the pillar and falling to their death. Due to the release rate, one Lemming will make it to the Digger's hole before it's deep enough and walk right out so make him a Floater. Raise the release rate to 99. Now make the Digger a Bomber to make a hole in the pillar so the Lemmings can go to the exit.
Atari Lynx strategy
Because the rate that's at 51 is one frame faster than the rate that's at 50, it's possible to rescue 100%. With two Builders that you can use, let the Digger build from the edge of the last pillar at a good time for him and nine other Lemmings to survive the fall, including a Floater Lemming.
Sega Master strategy
Turn the first lemming into a Digger when he's above the right edge of the last pillar's lower half. When he breaks through the top of the pillar, this will create a step allowing all lemmings to safely drop to ground level. Turn your Digger into a Builder to stop him from digging too far.
- ZX Spectrum
- Release rate increased to 70.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: AGECANVOTE (For "age can vote")
- Amiga/PC/DOS/Atari ST/Macintosh: BINLMDIQEO / CINLMDMQET
- Sega Genesis: GFKNC
- Sega Master/Game Gear: HPFDZTHP
- SNES: KWVBVJP
- ZX Spectrum/Amstrad CPC: NHBIKLMODR / NHBMKLMODV
- This map is also used in level 2 of the Fun difficulty, Only floaters can survive this.
- The level title is a pun on Sherlock Holmes' catchphrase, "It's elementary, Watson".
- On the Atari Lynx port, the level's name has been reduced to just "Lemmingentry Watson".
- This level is the 30th level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings and the 15th and last level in the Tricky difficulty.