|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||25%|
|Previous|| A Beast of a level |
Go for it! (Replacement)
You Live and Lem (Windows and Playstation versions)
|Next||Konbanwa Lemming San|
Turn the first Lemming into a Blocker next to the lava. Have the second Lemming bash or mine through the wall, then make the third block behind him. Continue using Basher and Miner skills until you reach the gap. Build across it, ensuring you stay lower to not hit the Flamethrower Trap, then have your Trailblazer bash through the two walls before the lower exit. Raise the release rate to 99 and bomb the left Blocker.
It is possible to save all Lemmings on this level. YouTube video
Atari Lynx strategyEdit
Place a Blocker to the right of the entrance and mine to the lower exit on the left.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed to "Lost Lemming Feeling".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 10 must be saved.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: TWOANTHREE
- Amiga: HBANLLFHDM
- Macintosh: LCAOLLFHDS
- ZX Spectrum:
- This map is also used in level 17 of the Taxing difficulty, X marks the spot.
- As well as the two obvious exits on the left, there is also a hidden exit on the right, underneath the X below the word "EXIT". It is possible (though difficult) to guide the Lemmings through this exit.
- This is level 14 on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings.