|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||95%|
|Previous|| POOR WEE CREATURES! |
Watch right or left! (Genesis)
|Next|| We all fall down|
SEGA Five (Sega Master System and Game Gear)
How to dig up the way? You can't, of course. But there is more than one way to skin a cat!
First, use a Digger near the start of the level. Two Lemmings will walk by, apply Floater skills on both - the rest will stay in the hole. Allow those two Lemmings reach the bridge, and then use Builder skills on both. You also need to watch the Digger - after a while, give it a Miner skill so the hole will not be too deep (this is easy to mess up because of the crowd in there).
When the two staircase-building Lemmings are done, use a Climber ability on one of them, and let the other one turn around, and start building another staircase to seal the gap in the bridge. By this time, the Miner will be nearing the edge of the ground, ready to release the swarm.
When your Climber reaches the edge of the exit door, use a Digger skill. Let it dig for about two seconds, then using a Builder skill, turn it around. Once your Lemming is facing to the left, apply a Miner skill. On this exact spot, the tunnel it creates will be just perfect to let every Lemming reach the exit. This way, 100% of all Lemmings can be saved.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Lemmings cannot walk off the left side of the map in this version, so you don't need to block them from walking that way.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: STARTOWINE
- Amiga: FAJHMFHJHP
- CD-ROM DOS: GEKJMFHJHX
- Macintosh: GGKKMFHJHK
- Sega Genesis:
- SNES: QKZVKFT
- This map is also used in level 3 of the Tricky difficulty, A ladder would be handy.
- In the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive port, this level is "How do I dig out a path?"
- This map is the 39th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 9th level in the Taxing difficulty.