|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||100%|
|Previous||Watch out, there's traps about |
Stepping Stones (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Lend a helping hand.... |
DIG FOR VICTORY (ZX Spectrum)
Looks familiar? You've been here before! Of course, things will be a lot harder this time. You have hardly enough time AND you need to save every Lemming!
Let the first Lemming walk to the right edge of the platform (it must be a Builder), and apply the second as a Miner. You have no Blockers this time, and even if you had, you couldn't use them. Allow the Miner to build a short tunnel downwards to the right. When another Lemming hits its bottom and turns back left, make him another Miner in the same fashion. Apply Builder skills on both when their tunnel is sufficiently deep - you need a holding pen for your Lemmings.
If this solution doesn't fit you, then use Diggers, but make sure the hole they dig is wide enough to allow a ramp later on.
Do not forget about your sole Lemming at the front! It must build a ramp all the way to the exit. When he is about to reach the exit's ledge, apply more Builders at your trapped Lemmings to let them out of the hole. You have VERY little time, so work as quickly as you can. If you did everything right, you should be done just when the clock runs out.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Heaven can wait".
- Caused no room for text.
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 3 minute time limit.
- No text. Other decorations used instead.
- Renamed "Paradise can wait (we hope!!!!)"
- Accordingly, the word "Paradise" is shown above the trapdoor, instead of "Heaven".
- ZX Spectrum
- It's a Mayhem level.
- Only has 20 Lemmings and you need 19 saved.
- Time limit is 3 minutes.
- No text. Extra platforms in the middle.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: RUNANDFLEE (run and flee)
- Amiga: IBANLMFPFY
- DOS: IBANLMFPFY
- Macintosh: ICGNOONPFM
- SNES: CPZRSRV
- ZX Spectrum: JLNIBINEFK
- This map is also used in level 16 of the Fun difficulty, Don't do anything too hasty.
- This map is the 52nd level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 7th level in the Mayhem difficulty.
- The 30 available Bombers are a red herring as you need to save 100% (If you're using a Bomber, make sure that a Bomber exits the level in before the number hits zero).