Trap omitted from preview.
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous||A BeastII of a level
|Next||All or Nothing|
Lots of time for this level...9 Minutes!
Here's what makes this level's title appropriate. Turn the second Lemming into a Blocker. Have the first Lemming on the left of that Blocker bash through the wall and start building. The Lemming will turn when he hits the wall so build again to get onto the platform above the entrance. Let him walk up and back down three quarters of the way. Start building to the top of the wall and bash through (bashers move slow so this will take some time).
Turn the trailblazer into a Floater. When he lands, let him build stairs against the sphere to turn him around and then build towards the right until he hits his head. This will create a net to help save the other Lemmings from the fall. When the trailblazer heads back to the left, have him bash through the ball where there is a Ball Zapper Trap hiding. Let one Lemming at the start build over the Blocker.
Blow up that blocker to finish the level. You'd save 99 of 100 lemmings with over three minutes left to play.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 35 must be saved.
- There is no Ball Zapper Trap.
- Macintosh and PC
- Only has 80 Lemmings and 64 must be saved.
- 2006 Remake
- Tiny gaps at the top of ramps keep lemmings from turning around on their own. Blockers can only stop other lemmings there.
- 12 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: SOONBEFREE (For "Soon be free")
- Amiga: FAJHLFIBJJ
- Macintosh: GGJKNNIBJN
- SNES: FCSLSPK
- With the Special Replacement Level, Don't Make The Wrong Choice! (Nearly There... in the Sega Master System and Game Gear versions), this is the 2nd consecutive Crystal style level.
- This level is tied with And then there were four.... and Rendezvous at the Mountain for the highest time limit of any Lemmings levels from the original Amiga version, with 9 minutes.
- This is the last level to the use the track Rondo Alla Turca on most platforms.