|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||40%|
|Previous||Don't do anything too hasty |
Take a little rest. (Genesis)
|Next||Let's block and blow!|
Bash through the far right column. block the rest of the Lemmings off while two floaters go down to the right. Have one block the way to the exit. When the other Floater turns around, have him build up to the wall. Bomb the two blockers closest to the exit.
Alternatively, you may block the left side of the leftmost entrance and assign all 20 Floater skills. Bash through the pillars and let them head to the exit. Just enough Lemmings will survive the fall to beat the level (Unfortunately, there aren't any Floaters available in the Sega Master System and Game Gear versions).
Another choice is to let the far left side build over the traps as you discover them. You will lose some, but you don't really need very many.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 13 must be saved.
- There are only two Thumper Traps.
- Sega Master/Game Gear
- Only has 20 Lemmings.
- Has no Floater skills available.
- There's only one Thumper Trap.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Trap locations are visible at the bottom.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: SEVENANTEN (For "seven and ten")
- Amiga: BAJHLFHBDO
- DOS: CEJHLFLBDX
- Macintosh: CAKHLFLBDU
- PC: CAJJLFLBDV
- Sega Genesis: VHDVD
- Sega Master/Game Gear: IRCEIQAA
- SNES: MFLFHSH
- This map is also used in level 6 of the Taxing difficulty, Compression Method 1.
- This is the first level with multiple entrances. (In this case, it's the first level with four.)
- In the Genesis version, this honor goes to Room with no exit.
- This is the first level to introduce the track She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain on most platforms.
- In the Sega Master System and Game Gear versions, the track "My Old Man" is used as Track 17.