|No. of Lemmings||80|
|To be Saved||62%|
|Previous||Don't let your eyes deceive you |
I've lost that Lemming feeling (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||Easy when you know how |
Lemmings Lemmings everywhere (ZX Spectrum)
Have the first lemming begin the long process of building a staircase up to the exit platform to the right, turning two more into Blockers in order keep the rest of them from falling off either side. Once the staircase has been successfully completed, you may bomb the Blockers accordingly.
Atari Lynx strategy
Rather than having the Trailblazer build straight to the exit from the starting platform, it must build to reach the spikes protruding from the bottom of the screen. Doing otherwise may cause him to either hit the top of the screen or build a ramp so high up that Lemmings will go splat upon landing at the exit. The exit platform can be reached simply by building from the last spike.
ZX Spectrum strategy
Send a Trailblazer to build to the first platform, then second, then to the exit (this should require nine Builder skills altogether). Bomb the Blockers accordingly once there is a safe path to the exit.
- Atari Lynx
- Caused no room for text.
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 25 must be saved.
- The word "Paradise" is shown above the trapdoor, instead of "Heaven".
- ZX Spectrum
- No text. Extra platforms in the middle.
- Only has 16 lemmings.
- Only 12 of each skills are available.
- 2006 Remake
- No text. Other decorations used instead.
- 11 minute time limit
Sega Game Gear
- Renamed "NOT TOO HASTY"
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: VERYSWEETY (very sweety)
- Amiga: CIOLMDLQCR
- Macintosh: CINNMDLQCS
- SNES: HMHRSDR
- ZX Spectrum: HBEOLMLPCP
- This map is also used in level 3 of the Taxing difficulty, Heaven can wait (we hope!!!!).
- This is Level 15 and the last Fun level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings.
- This is the first level to use the track Ten Lemmings on most platforms.