|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||96%|
|Skills Available||2 Bombers|
|Previous||Luvly Jubly |
A ladder would be handy (ZX Spectrum)
|Next||It's Lemmingentry Watson |
INSIDE OUT WORLD (ZX Spectrum)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
An astute player can solve this in one try. Turn the first Lemming that comes out of the entrance into a Bomber. When another Lemming is walking right directly underneath the pillar with the Flamethrower Trap, turn it into a Bomber as well. He should walk up to the thin wall and a hole through it. Raise the release rate to 99.
Version differences[edit | edit source]
- Amstrad CPC
- Renamed "LEMMINGOLOGY".
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 38 must be saved.
- Both of the thin structures that Lemmings must bomb through are now vertical.
- ZX Spectrum
- Renamed Diet Lemmingade
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Time limit is 2 minutes.
Access codes[edit | edit source]
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: YEARTOWAIT (year to wait)
- Amiga: IBANLMDPEV
- Macintosh: ICANNMLPEQ
- PC: ICANLOLPEQ
- Sega Genesis: SGDPJ
- SNES: WFVHQQT
- ZX Spectrum: LNHBEKLFDT
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map is also used in level 6 of the Fun difficulty, A task for blockers and bombers.
- This map is the 21st level on the Spectrum and Amstrad CPC versions of Lemmings and the 6th level in the Tricky difficulty.
- This is one of only four levels to require using all the given skills. The other three are Now use miners and climbers, No added colours or Lemmings and All or Nothing.