|Skills Available||12 Jumpers|
02 Laser Blasters
Just Pooling Around (Game Boy/Game Gear)
Gold Medal strategy
Have a lemming jump onto the beach ball, then when he walks off of it make him a Runner. Make him jump before the edge of the platform so he grabs onto the bottom of the Swinging Chain. Use the Fan to make it swing harder then hit the button to release the lemming so he swings to the next platform. Make him jump over the Suction Capsule. When he drops down and runs into the water, make him a Kayaker. Once he makes it across and walks over the sand bucket, use a Laser Blaster to allow the other lemmings to drop down and reach the exit.
Game Boy/Game Gear strategy
Make the first lemming a Runner and make him jump over over the beach ball. When he falls into the water below, give him a kayak. When he turns back left and approaches the water, give him a Hang Glider and use the Fan to guide him across. Once he's under the other lemmings, use the Laser Blaster to allow them to drop to the exit.
Make the first lemming a Runner and have him jump over the beach ball. When he falls in the water tank, give him a kayak, then jump over the Suction Capsule. Let him drop down to ground level and make him a Surfer when he falls in the water and use the Fan to push him across. When he walks off the bucket, use the Laser Blaster to allow the other lemmings to drop down where there exit is located.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Renamed to "The Suction Function".
- 1 Hang Glider and 1 Pyramider are also available.
- The Swinging Chain and Suction Capsule are absent, the latter of which is replaced with a pit.
- 1 Hang Glider and 1 Surfer are also available.
- The Swinging Chain has been replaced with a water tank.
- Game Boy/Game Gear: LJGGBJGH
- This is the sixth Beach Tribe level in the Game Boy and Game Gear ports.