|Skills Available||1 Glue Pourer|
2 Hang Gliders
1 Laser Blaster
|Previous||The Barley Mow....|
Spade-a-rama! (Game Boy)
|Next||Coastal Suction Function|
Cannonball is the third level of the Beach Tribe in Lemmings 2: The Tribes.
Gold Medal strategy
Turn the first lemming into a Bomber right next to the steel wall to create a hole in the ground that will stop other lemmings from walking into the water. Have one lemming jump over the hole onto the steel and make him a Kayaker when he's in the water. When he reaches the edge of the platform on the other side, assign him a Hang Glider skill so that he drops onto the small island with the can of soda, and when he turns back left, assign another Hang Glider skill so that he gets to the steel platform under the water tank (using the Fan is necessary to keep him from dropping too low). Once he reaches the wall under where the other lemmings are contained, the other Bomber skill to carve a hole under the one made earlier, then use the Laser Blaster skill to free the other lemmings. To seal the small hole in the sand below, have a lemming in the lead jump ahead of the others when he reaches the edge of the steel platform, then make him a Glue Pourer when he's facing left. All lemmings will now make it to the exit.
- Game Boy
- Time limit increased to 5 minutes.
- The Glue Pourer has been replaced with 1 Magic Bridge.
- The Archer skills have been replaced with 2 Pyramiders.
- The pit in the platform above the water is deeper.
- There is more steel to the left of the first pool of water and above the exit.
- The narrow gap and shallow pit in the platform above the three pools of water have been replaced with a single wider gap.
- Game Boy: QGBJFBJG
- In the Game Boy port, this is the fifth Beach tribe level.