|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Skills Available||20 Builders|
|Previous||A task for blockers and bombers
|Next||Not as complicated as it looks|
Smile if you love Lemmings (ZX Spectrum)
As the last of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Building.
Build up to the wall, and then over the pit. You can keep other Lemmings out of the pit by building, but it's not necessary to do to pass.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Builders will help".
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- Game Boy / Nintendo NES
- Was renamed "HAVE YOU TRIED A BUILDER?".
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 20 lemmings.
- Time limit reduced to 4 minutes.
- Only has 15 Builder skills.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LUCKYSEVEN
- Amiga: HBANLLDHCJ
- Macintosh: LCANLLDHCO
- Sega Genesis: HTDVM
- SNES: HCBSMGV
- ZX Spectrum: HBANLNDHCL
- This map is also used in level 19 of the Tricky difficulty, Postcard from Lemmingland.
- This level is one of four used in the Macintosh demo version (the other four are This should be a doddle!, Hunt the Nessy.... and Just a Minute...)
- This is the first level to use the track Tim 5 on most platforms.
- In the Macintosh demo, the track Tim 1 plays instead.