|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Skills Available||20 Builders|
|Previous|| A task for blockers and bombers
|Next||Not as complicated as it looks|
As the last of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Building.
Build up to the wall, and then over the pit. You can keep other Lemmings out of the pit by building, but it's not necessary to do to pass.
- Amiga: HBANLLDHCJ
- Genesis: HTDVM
- Macintosh: LCANLLDHCO
- This map is also used in level 19 of the Tricky difficulty, Postcard from Lemmingland.
- This level is one of four used in the Macintosh demo version (the other four are This should be a doddle!, Hunt the Nessy.... and Just a Minute...)
- In the Nintendo NES and Game boy versions, this level is named "HAVE YOU TRIED A BUILDER?".
- This is the first level to use the track Tim 5 on most platforms.
- In the Macintosh demo, the track Tim 1 plays instead.