|No. of Lemmings||70|
|To be Saved||91%|
|Previous|| Watch out, there's traps about (Beta)|
Tribute to M.C.Escher
|Next|| Walk the web rope |
Fall and no life (Genesis)
Remember the level "Let's block and blow!" way earlier? This time, the solution is the same - with one difference. No Blockers at all! You have 15 Bomber skills, but of course, if you mess up THAT often, there's no way to finish the level.
The solution entirely depends on good timing. If you could finish the earlier variant of this level without using Blockers, this should mean no problem. If you didn't however...well...let's see.
Arm the first Bomber when it arrives above the center of the Fire Pit.
Arm the second Bomber when it reaches that separator line between the two rectangular rooms below.
Arm the third Bomber when it bumps into the separator above the Fire Pit in that empty rectangular room you just opened.
Arm the fourth Bomber at exactly the same place. Because the third Bomber opened the way to another room below, the fourth one will make it there and detonate in time.
Arm the final Bomber when it reaches the left edge of the Fire Pit below. After this, set the release rate to 99. Your Lemmings should make it into the exit with 30 seconds left on the clock.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 35 lemmings and 25 must be saved.
- 20 Bomber skills are available.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: TENSTONINE
- Amiga: HFANLMDPKG / PVMXDOLKIZ (Beta)
- Macintosh: LGGNMMDPGW
- Sega Genesis: GWDRF (America) / MQBFF (Europe)
- This map is also used in level 18 of the Fun difficulty, Let's block and blow!.
- This level's name is a pun on the word bamboozle.
- This is the last level in the Beta of the Amiga version.