|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous||Lemmings in the attic
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Nasty start! You must apply Floater skills on each arriving Lemming, or they'll splatter. The first Lemming to land safely in the pit should start building stairs in a zigzag pattern to create a safety net for the remaining Lemmings.
Allow one of the Lemmings at the bottom to be a Miner to reach the bedrock and those two pillars. Use two Bashers to clear the way, then build up to reach the top of the middle pillar. Place a Blocker to turn Lemmings back towards the exit then build again to reach it. Raise the release rate to 99 and bomb the sole Blocker to finish the level.
100% strategy[edit | edit source]
Turn all Lemmings into Floaters. Once all Lemmings came through the entrance, turn one Lemming into an Athlete (don't worry about it going left as a small ledge will cause it to hit its head and turn back to the right). Once he reaches the right edge of the large brick structure, have it build one bridge to get directly above the exit. Then turn all Lemmings into Athletes.
Version differences[edit | edit source]
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 32 must be saved.
- The left side of the pit under the entrance does not have a ledge to turn Climbers around if they're heading left.
Access codes[edit | edit source]
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: ONTHESHELF (on the shelf)
- Amiga: IJHMDIBKEQ
- Macintosh: KKIOLICKEP
- Sega Genesis: SYDXN
- SNES: MZDCDTC
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map is also used in level 21 of the Mayhem difficulty, With a twist of lemming please.
- This is the 7th level of the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.
- The Atari Lynx version still has 50 Climber and Floater skills despite only having 40 Lemmings.