|No. of Lemmings||75|
|To be Saved||73% (55 Lemmings)|
|Next||Lemming sanctuary in sight|
This level is called The ascending pillar scenario on the Genesis/Mega drive version, identical to the taxing level of the same map, The ascending pillar scenario (which is also present Genesis/Mega drive).
You're gonna have to utilize Builders mainly. First, use a Blocker near the water to prevent drowning. Then order a Lemming to start building the staircase to the left. Use another Blocker to keep the other Lemmings behind, however make sure it is placed far enough from the Builder's ramp. Since there are plenty of pillars, you'll use up at least 10 Builder skills. At the last pillar, give have the Trailblazer dig into the pillar about half distance. After this, make him bash or mine so he'll chew through the pillar to the left. Keep your eyes peeled, and once your Lemming has cleared the pillar, make him build one more ramp over the water towards the exit. Once done, bomb the left Blocker to set your Lemmings free and raise the release rate to 99.
- Atari Lynx
- Renamed "Seen it done it".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 23 must be saved.
- There are only five pillars instead of seven.
- Sega Genesis
- There are only six pillars instead of seven.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: WALKINGSTK (walking stick)
- Amiga: LDIBAJLFEW
- Macintosh: LDMCCJNFEP
- Sega Genesis: TJJXX
- Sega Master / Game Gear:
- This map is also used in level 11 of the Taxing difficulty, The ascending pillar scenario.
- This is the 4th level in the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.