|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Previous|| Not as complicated as it looks
|Next||Smile if you love Lemmings|
If you prefer, it's a lot simpler just to make plenty of Bashers at the pillar.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- Amiga: BAJHMDHJCU
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: WASHINLINE (Wash in line)
- Genesis: VDDTD
- Macintosh: CEKHMDLJCO
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Tricky difficulty, I have a cunning plan.
- This is the first level to use the track Dance of the Reed Flutes on most platforms.
- This is the first level to have a release rate of 99.
- On the Atari Lynx, this level was renamed "Try your best".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.