Spinners omitted from preview
|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90% (90 Lemmings)|
|Previous|| Not as complicated as it looks
|Next||Smile if you love Lemmings|
If you prefer, it's a lot simpler just to make plenty of Bashers at the pillar.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Try your best".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 37 must be saved.
- The Spinner Hazards are replaced by the Thumper trap.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes & Atari Lynx: WASHINLINE (Wash in line)
- Amiga: BAJHMDHJCU
- Macintosh: CEKHMDLJCO
- Sega Genesis: VDDTD
- This map is also used in level 26 of the Tricky difficulty, I have a cunning plan.
- This is the first level to use the track Dance of the Reed Flutes on most platforms.
- This is the first level to have a release rate of 99. Because the original release rate is at 99, it's not adjustable, except for debugging.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.