|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||90%|
|Next||Time to get up!|
Even though you'll have to work with four entry trapdoors, this level is slightly easier than the previous ones. Time limit is also generous on this one.
Set up a Blocker at the top left trapdoor, and use a Miner on the soil at the top right one, creating another Blocker right after this. When the trailblazer from the upper right entrance reaches the gap before the exit, have it build over it, and have it build again to get over the right steel block to get access to the exit. Use a Climber skill on a Lemming at the bottom right entrance, and when he's on the top of the steel block, start building up a ramp, make it stretch across the water pool. Allow the Lemming to fall to the other side, and when turns around, start building up another ramp, creating a bridge. From the top of said bridge, continue building a ramp which leads to the exit. Then release the Lemmings from the bottom right entrance by building a ramp to get over the metal wall, and bomb the Blocker holding the upper right Lemmings. That takes care of the right side of the level.
Now for the left side. Use yet another Climber on one Lemming from the bottom left entrance, and as before, build a ramp across the pool. This time you don't need to build a bridge, just keep that staircase going in a zigzag-pattern until it reaches the exit's location. Build another small ramp to get over the left steel block, then apply a Builder to let the bottom left Lemmings get over the metal wall. Bomb the Blocker holding the upper left Lemmings back. 98% saved.
Atari Lynx strategy
Have the first lemming from the bottom left entrance start building as soon as he reaches the edge of the steel block before the chasm and continue until he reaches the steel blocks on the other side, while the first lemming of the upper left entrance is turned into a Blocker to the left of its entrance. The first lemming from the lower right entrance should start building in a zig zag the instant he turns left after hitting the kink in the dirt until they can reach the steel platform where the exit is, while the first lemming from the upper right entrance mines down to the reach the lower area safely. Have one Lemming from either right entrances block off the fall on the right edge of the map.
Once the chasm on the left side of the map is sealed, continue to build to the right to reach the steel platform where the exit is and build one more ramp to create a safe fall for the lemmings of the upper left entrance. Finally, have both sides of the map build over the two steel blocks in the path of the exit, bomb the Blocker holding the upper left lemmings back and raise the release rate to 99.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Then there were four".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 36 must be saved.
- The Release rate is 9.
- The time limit is 3 Minutes.
- 1 Floater is available.
- PC DOS Demo
- Only has 50 Lemmings and you need 45 saved
- PC DOS / Macintosh
- Only has 80 Lemmings and you need 72 saved.
- 2006 Remake
- 12 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: COMESOFAGE (comes of age)
- Amiga: HMDIFINMIO
- Macintosh: IMDMGKNMIW
- SNES: WXTBWCB
- This is the 4th and final level in the PC demo version (The other three are Just dig!, If at first you don't succeed.., and This should be a doddle!).
- This level is tied with Going up... and Rendezvous at the Mountain for the highest time limit of any Lemmings levels from the original Amiga platform, with 9 minutes.
- This is the last level to use the track Tim 3 on most platforms. However, in the Super NES version, the track plays one more time in SUNSOFT Level 5, SUNSOFT SPECIAL 5 (Lemmings' Ark)