|No. of Lemmings||66|
|To be Saved||66%|
|Previous||One-way digging to freedom
|Next||Turn around young lemmings!|
This is actually a very easy level for Tricky, considering the abundance of skills we have.
Have the second Lemming be a Blocker. Have the first Lemming bash though the first number six, then build to the next one. Repeat the process until you reach the exit. Bomb (or undermine for 100%) the Blocker, then watch them go to the exit!
Alternatively, you can dig a pit to hold everyone in, and then a Climber gets out and does all the work; then build the others free or just make them all climbers.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 26 must be saved.
- 2006 Remake
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes/Atari Lynx: HALFANSWER (For "Half Answer")
- Amiga: NHLFIBADFX
- This level was removed in some versions of the game, most likely due to the number 666 being associated with Satanism.
- This level was actually named after the traditional British Bingo call for the number 66.
- Mike Dailly mentioned trying to make it use values of 55. But since achieving 55% of Lemmings to save was impossible (only going up to 66%). Dailly suggests the player is helping the Lemmings escape from hell "to a far better land".
- "[...] it all started out as me trying to get a level full of "fives", but while I could get 55 of each skill, 5min, 55 seconds for the timer, I couldn't get 55% of lemmings to save; only 66% (it has since been pointed out that if I'd change the number of lemmings, I could have easily gotten 55%). [...] I never thought it would cause quite the stir it did, although I still say your helping them escaping from hell it to a far better land!" The History of DMA - The Complete History of Lemmings By Mike Dailly (Part 4)