|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||100% (50 Lemmings)|
|Skills Available||3 Bashers|
A group of entrances (Genesis)
|Next||Have a nice day!|
Bash left, bash right, bash left. This level mostly depends on luck. Luckily, it's very easy to restart if you do fail. One trick is to place the cursor on the opposite side of where you want your Lemmings to bash. Because the pixel that determines a Lemming's position is located slightly to the back of its in-game sprite, this will help select a Lemming that is going in the right direction.
On the Windows 95 version, this strategy is a lot easier to pull off thanks to the arrow keys allowing players to only select a Lemming going in the selected direction.
- Atari Lynx
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 2 minute time limit.
- Initial release rate of 10.
- Wider gaps, making it easier to choose a lemming going the proper direction.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LEMMSSTORE
- Amiga: IJHLFIFCJS
- Macintosh: OJILFMGCJO
- Sega Genesis: BBKFH (America) / MCJZP (Europe)
- SNES: RNHQXVM
- This map is also used in level 30 of the Fun difficulty, Lock up your Lemmings.
- This is one of only four levels to require using all the given skills. The other three are Now use miners and climbers, Diet Lemmingaid and No added colours or Lemmings.
- This is the last level to use the track London Bridge is Falling Down on most platforms.