|No. of Lemmings||50|
|To be Saved||20%|
|Previous||You need bashers this time
|Next||Builders will help you here|
A task for blockers and bombers is the sixth level of the Fun difficulty in Lemmings. As one of several introductory levels, its intention is to familiarize the player with the various skills in the game. In this level's case, Bombing.
Bomb one of the Lemmings to reach the floor below. Afterwards, turn the first Lemming that walks right up to the wall separating you from the exit into a Blocker and blow it up.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Blockers and Bombers".
- Only has 40 Lemmings and 8 must be saved.
- Both obstacles that Lemmings must bomb through are vertical.
- ZX Spectrum
- Only has 10 lemmings and 4 must be saved.
- Only has 4 Bomber skills and 4 Blocker skills.
- 2006 Remake
- 7 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: ONESINAFIX
- Amiga: DHBIJLLGCM
- Macintosh: DLCIJNLGCT
- Sega Genesis: KMKBX
- SNES: CKWDRKV
- ZX Spectrum: DHBMKNNGCV
- This map is also used in level 17 of the Tricky difficulty, Diet Lemmingaid.
- This map marks the first appearance of a trap, the Flamethrower Trap. It cannot kill any Lemmings, however, as it is unreachable.
- In the Spectrum version, the Flamethrower Trap doesn't animate.
- This is the first level to use the track Tim 3 on most platforms.