|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||50%|
|Previous|| We all fall down
|Next|| Here's one I prepared earlier |
As charming as it may seem, do NOT let your Lemmings wander to the right - they'll fall and splatter. Instead, set up a Blocker at a spitting distance from the entrance, and guide them to the left, towards the ribcage. When they all fall down, order the last Lemming to mine under the Blocker and set both free. Give them both Floater skills, and allow them to fall either left or right. You shall need only one Lemming to reach the region of the bridge (alternatively, you can let them all fall down to the left and blow up the Blocker).
Use a Basher to smash his way through the soil towards the bridge. Use another Blocker here, allow only one Lemming to pass, he shall have to build the ramp towards the exit. The ramp can start right were the bridge is, however it's not a problem if you start building the ramp near the second log. This'll take a few minutes, but is possible. When the ramp is finished, either bomb up the Blocker or mine underneath and set him free, so you could score 100%.
- Atari Lynx
- Was renamed "Why not a ladder"
- Only has 40 Lemmings.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- 8 minute time limit.
- Acorn Archimedes / Atari Lynx: LOOKANDSEE (look and see)
- Amiga: BAJHLDIBEO
- Macintosh: CAJJLDMBEV
- Sega Genesis: MSJXX
- ZX Spectrum:
- This map is also used in level 29 of the Taxing difficulty, How do I dig up the way?.
- This map is the 20th level on the Spectrum version of Lemmings and the 5th level in the Tricky difficulty.
- This map is the 2nd level of the Tricky difficulty on the Genesis version.