|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||80%|
|Previous|| You Live and Lem |
Lemmings in the attic (Genesis)
|Next|| I've lost that Lemming feeling |
Under construction (Genesis)
Make one of the Lemmings a Blocker to the left of the entrance to prevent the rest from walking off the edge. If you want to score 100%, however, you can use a Miner instead (turn it into a Builder once the tunnel is deep enough). Bash through the trees until you reach the hill, and build ramps in a zigzag to reach the top. Then bash through the last tree to reach the exit.
- Genesis/Mega Drive
- Compressed terrain with fewer trees.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- 2006 Remake
- No graphics or music borrowed from another game.
- Terrain recreated in Dirt tileset.
- Acorn Archimedes: DOUBLEDUCK
- Amiga: FHBIJLLGDP
- Macintosh: FLCMKLLGDJ
- Sega Genesis: TQKCX
- This design and music of this level are based around the game Shadow of the Beast, published by Psygnosis in 1989.
- Aside from the Amiga, the only versions that featured this level (as well as the other three special levels) were the Macintosh, PC, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Archimedes, and Atari ST. It is also in the 2006 remake, though no longer as a reference to another game as noted above.
- In the versions of Lemmings that didn't feature this level, it was replaced with Go for it!