|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||85%|
|Previous|| With a twist of lemming please
|Next|| Going up...|
A group of entrances (Genesis)
Finally, another special level! Its theme and name might be reminiscent from the "Fun" difficulty; however, this is an entirely different level; even the soundtrack is different.
Let exactly one Lemming wander off to the right, and then set up two Blockers under the trapdoor to keep the rest of the flock at bay. Use Builder skills on the leader Lemming to build to the chandeliers, and Basher skills to get through their chains and candles. When he gets to that hollow tree onstacle, use another Basher - watch out for the holes. Turn your Lemming around with a Builder skill, if necessary. You must build to the area with the bridge.
Once you made it, dig a little, and then immediately use a Basher, so you can reach the exit with the three Basher skills you have left. When the pathway to the exit is clear, you may either bomb the Blockers or try to retrieve them by using Miner skills under them (you should have three Builders left still to make them stop).
Sega Genesis strategyEdit
To be added
- The hollow tree obstacle's holes are part of its structure and can be dug through.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- The cross obstacle found next to the trapdoor has been censored and replaced with two sticks.
- Amiga: FINLMDIQIW, GINNMDMQIN
- Macintosh: GKNOMDMQIQ, GINNMDMQIN
- Acorn Archimedes: LEMMINDUCK (Lemming Duck)
- Sega Genesis:
- SNES: RMDTBFQ
- This design and music of this level are based around the game Shadow of the Beast II, published by Psygnosis in 1990.
- Aside from the Amiga, the only versions that featured this level (as well as the other three) were the PC, Macintosh, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and Atari ST.
- This level is replaced with Don't Make The Wrong Choice! (Nearly There... in the Sega Master System and Game Gear versions of the game), a Special Replacement Level.
- In the Atari Lynx version, this level is replaced with MIND THE STEP PART 1.
- In the PSP version, this level is renamed "A Beast of a level II". Like the other special graphic levels for that version, the terrain is recreated in a standard tile-set (Hell in this case), and no music from a different game is used.