|No. of Lemmings||100|
|To be Saved||85%|
|Previous|| With a twist of lemming please
|Next|| Going up...|
A group of entrances (Genesis)
Finally, another special level! Its theme and name might be reminiscent from the "Fun" difficulty; however, this is an entirely different level; even the soundtrack is different.
Let exactly one Lemming wander off to the right, and then set up two Blockers under the trapdoor to keep the rest of the flock at bay. Use Builder skills on the leader Lemming to build to the chandeliers, and Basher skills to get through their chains and candles. When he gets to that hollow tree obstacle, use another Basher - watch out for the holes. Turn your Lemming around with a Builder skill, if necessary. You must build to the area with the bridge.
Once you made it, dig a little, and then immediately use a Basher, so you can reach the exit with the three Basher skills you have left. When the pathway to the exit is clear, you may either bomb the Blockers or try to retrieve them by using Miner skills under them (you should have three Builders left still to make them stop).
Sega Genesis strategyEdit
Turn the second Lemming into a Blocker to hold the others back. Have the Trailblazer drop down onto the grass below the cliff and have it immediately start building upon landing. Use two Builder skills to reach the other side of the chasm.
Bash through the obstacles atop the bridge (it is also possible but risky to bash through the bridge itself to save on skills) and user a Miner skill to reach the half-buried exit. Use another Miner to free the blocker, making sure to use a Builder skill to stop him from going too deep, and raise the release rate to 99. You will save 100% this way.
- Genesis/Mega Drive
- Significantly compressed terrain. Object originally near center now over exit, and chandeliers can be bypassed.
- The hollow tree obstacle's holes are part of its structure and can be dug through.
- Only has 80 Lemmings.
- The cross obstacle found next to the trapdoor has been censored and replaced with two sticks.
- 2006 Remake
- Renamed "A Beast of a level II".
- No graphics or music borrowed from another game.
- Terrain recreated in Hell tileset.
- Acorn Archimedes: LEMMINDUCK (Lemming Duck)
- Amiga: FINLMDIQIW, GINNMDMQIN
- Macintosh: GKNOMDMQIQ, GINNMDMQIN
- Sega Genesis: BMKHG (America) / DRSLP (Europe)
- SNES: RMDTBFQ
- This design and music of this level are based around the game Shadow of the Beast II, published by Psygnosis in 1990.
- Aside from the Amiga, the only versions that featured this level (as well as the other three) were the PC, Macintosh, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and Atari ST. It is also in the 2006 remake, though no longer as a reference to another game as noted above.
- This level is replaced with Don't Make The Wrong Choice! (Nearly There... in the Sega Master System and Game Gear versions of the game), a Special Replacement Level.
- In the Atari Lynx version, this level is replaced with MIND THE STEP PART 1.