|Maximum loss for Gold||One|
|Skills Available||01 Exploder|
|Previous||SIR! I KID YE NOT
|Next||WATCH THAT LAST STEP!|
Gold medal strategy
Have the first and third lemming jump over the small pit so they can reach the Catapult. When both Trailblazers are in the floating pit and are facing right, have the lead lemming stomp through the bottom. When they have dropped onto the floor with the wall standing before the water, assign a Stacker skill to the second lemming while the first lemming is made an Exploder and assign him the Roper skill to keep him next to the wall, ensuring the clears it.
By now the Stacker should be finished so give him a Platformer skill so that he can seal off the water. Once the path is safe, have one of the lemmings held back stomp through the ground so that all remaining lemmings can reach the exit.
No loss strategy
Make the fourth lemming a stacker as soon as it lands, which should allow only the first past, then jump right after laying the sixth brick. The first lemming in the pit, now your trailblazer, should then stomp through. Use a roper to cross the pool, then stomp through it over the steel block. A single platformer should cross the pool, then using the other one from the stacker wall should make a way out of the starting area. This method can be seen in action here.
- Game Boy/Game Gear
- Time limit increased to 5 minutes.
- The Roper skill has been replaced with two Ballooners.
- The Catapult is absent, so you must either assign Balloons to two lemmings to get across the top water pool or follow the no loss strategy above.
- 2 Ballooner skills are also available.
- The Catapult is absent.
- Game Boy/Game Gear: LDCDGHCK
- This level's title is a pun on the phrase "all in a night's work".
- In the Game Boy/Game Gear port, this is the fifth Medieval tribe level.